Although the Office of the University Registrar (UREG) is closed for in-person services in accordance with President Ryan's most current guidance, our team is ready and eager to support you. The UREG team is available to answer questions and complete requests via email at or phone at (434) 924-4122 during our operational hours of Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm (Tuesdays 10:00am - 5:00pm). Please do not hesitate to contact our office. Thank you.

University of Virginia home page
UREG: University Registrar, skip navigation menu.



Course Forms

Please note: we recommend the PDF forms for Mac users.

Instructions Course Forms Information and instructions for Course Catalog Forms
Course Catalog Information (CCI) Form (.doc)
Course Catalog Information (CCI) Form
CCI Form is used for creating, (in)activating, or modifying permanent courses
Course Catalog One Time Offering (CCO) Form (.doc)
Course Catalog One Time Offering (CCO) Form
CCO Form is used for creating one/first time offerings
Course Catalog Topics (CCT) Form (.doc)
Course Catalog Topics (CCT) Form
CCT Form is used for creating topics courses
Core Competency Form (CCF)
- Definitions
CCF Form is used for adding core competencies to a course
Add Second Career Number Form (.pdf) This form is used to add a second career number in SIS for students currently enrolled and in 'Applied Status' for the current term going on from one degree program (masters) to a another program (PHD)
Course Numbering Scheme Review of the Course Numbering Scheme in SIS

Academic Related

Course Action Form (.pdf) Course Action Form is used by the dean offices and departments after the add/drop date each semester

Please note: The College of Arts & Sciences does not accept course action forms. Contact the department of the class you wish to add if you have questions or go to 101 Monroe Hall.

Enrollment & Degree Verification Request (.pdf)
Late Enrollment Form (.pdf)
Diploma Request Form (.pdf)
Authorization to pick up Official Document Form (.pdf)
Diploma Replacement Request Form (.pdf)
Transcript Request Form
Current and Former students (Post 2012)
Former Students (Pre 2012)

Personal Information

Applicant Name Change Form Admission offices only; new applicants that were former students
FERPA: Request Regarding Confidentiality of Directory Information (.pdf)
Gender Update Form (.pdf)
Name/ID Number Change Form Name changes are for currently enrolled students in SIS only (requires Adobe Acrobat)

Military Educational Benefits

Military Educational Benefits Request Form (web submit form) MEBR form used to request UREG school certifying official to certify enrollment to the Veterans Affairs office. Must be submitted each term an individual intends to utilize military educational benefits.
Military Priority Enrollment Request (web submit form) MPE form used to request a priority enrollment appointment time for the upcoming term. Approved based on eligibility.
Yellow Ribbon Application (web submit form) This form is used to apply for Yellow Ribbon benefits to assist with tuition not covered by the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Approved based on eligibility.

Back to Top